The federal government buys $90 billion technology products and services every year. What percentage does your company get?
John Gilroy can show you how to increase reach and improve brand awareness in the biggest market in the world.
Set up a discover call to determine if a podcast appearance would align with you company’s federal marketing strategy.
If you have scrolled this far in the “about” section, you must be looking for fun facts “about” John Gilroy
- 7,000+ miles traveled overland in Latin America (+one year residence in Brazil)
- 1,066 interviews over four separate podcasts: Federal Tech Talk, Students vs. Startups, Constellations, Federal Tech Podcast
- 523 technology columns for The Washington Post
- 256 television appearances, including two years “The Computer Guy Show”
- 145 speaking invitations – everywhere from South Dakota to south Florida
- 47 articles. Most recently for the HubSpot Marketing Blog.
- 40 number of years married with three grown children
- 25 years on WAMU 88.5 FM – largest NPR affiliate in the country
- 12 companies dared to hire John — everyone from Lockheed Martin to Exxon
- 11 years as an award-winning lecturer at Georgetown University
- 5 times finisher in the Dwight Crum Pier-to-Pier Swim 2 miles (2023)
- 3 times finisher in The Great Chesapeake Bay Swim 4.4 miles 2:18 (2016)
- 2 gallon club for Inova Blood Donor Services
- 1 volcano climbed during residence in Guatemala
- 1 Master’s degree from Indiana University